It was really hard to concentrate on your presentation about the disenfranchised West Papuans of Indonesia in class yesterday when there was 6'4" of perfectly formed man in front of me. Seriously. How have I not seen you before? Do you come to class? Or are you too beautiful for class? I would agree with the latter. Your flawless mocha brown skin, your dark illegal scruff, your impressive tribal tattoos, your straight, defined jawline, your well-muscled, but not bulky body... let's face it, you're perfect. And completely out of my league. It makes sense that you're on the football team. I mean, I wouldn't have known that except for my post-class facebook/internet stalking. I guess you're really good too. Not that I'm into sports or anything, but I could be. For you, I could be.
Thanks to God for making you.
This post is what BYU Crusshes was made for. DO. IT. :)
ReplyDelete