21 October 2013

Love and Marriage:

My facebook is constantly overflowing with disgustingly cute couples. There are engagement pictures in the woods, wedding pictures outside the temple, and kissing pictures on the beach. There is so much gross happiness, it makes me sick and jealous at the same time. And I think, you know what maybe I should get married. Because the idea of getting to wear a glamorous white dress and have everyone fawn over me for a couple of days sounds wonderful. Also, a glittery diamond on my hand would be lovely. All those things sound nice.

But then I think... better not.

I want to be just me for a while longer. Give it a few more years (or a decade), okay people. And I'm obviously not ready when all I care about is getting to wear a pretty pretty princess dress.

1 comment:

  1. It's funny. I had a similar reaction to my own Facebook recently...except for the giving it a few years part...I'm tired of giving it years. I'll leave that to you. =)

    ReplyDelete