19 August 2012
Panc news:
Oh look at my ultrasound! If you look closely you can see a head and some toes! Okay, just kidding guys, this is an ultrasound of my pancreas and my cute little tumor that I have recently named Georg. On Thursday, I had my fourth, and definitely not final, endoscopic ultrasound and the pictures show that there has been no change in the last six months. This means that I can delay my surgery for awhile longer; hopefully, until next summer or after I graduate. We'll see. The tumor is the paisley-shaped dark colored shape with the x's around it in the top right quadrant. D'awhh Georg, what a pain you are to me!
Anyways, that's the panc update. Thank you all for your constant prayers and concern. It means a lot.
Also, I am apparently the most polite sedated person ever. According to my mother, as I was coming out of anesthesia, I shook the hand of and thanked the anesthesiologist three times and professed my undying gratitude to my gastroenterologist. I mean, I am normally a nice person, but I guess drugs make me unable to hold back my oozing kindness.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

Yay! Georg is staying small just like his momma.
ReplyDelete