18 August 2012
Fittie of the Week:
Joseph Gordon-Levitt: he just keeps getting better and better. As a girl, I fell in love with him as the shy and sweet Cameron in 10 Things I Hate About You and as the adorable alien in Third Rock from the Sun. A few years ago I fell in love again when he played the heart-broken, disheveled Tom in (500) Days of Summer. And he did it again as Robin in Batman: The Dark Knight Rises.
Whether he is playing a hero, a troubled drug addict, or a cancer patient, Joseph Gordon-Levitt makes you fall in love. You can't help it. He's the cute boy next door. The cute boy next door who needs a friend. You watch Joseph Gordon-Levitt on screen and you feel like you know him. Who didn't want to punch Zooey Deschanel in the face as she breaks up with him in that shockingly fluorescent diner? You're seriously talking about pancakes right now? I was bitter at her for months thinking about what a jerk she was to use impressionable, beautiful Joseph Gordon-Levitt as a place-holder until someone "better" came along. I swear I boycotted She & Him music for at least six months. Joseph Gordon-Levitt: he may not be chiseled Tom Hardy or hotter than hot Christian Bale, but that's what makes him perfect.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment