31 January 2010

Finest Comedic Comdies:

I could watch these over and over again.

Ferris Bueller's Day OffThe scene with the clarinet. Classic.

Son of Rambow
Not quite a true blue comedy, but I love it for its comedic moments.

Mr. and Mrs. Smith (1941)
Yes, Alfred Hitchcock can make comedy movies. And they're good.

Napoleon Dynamite
The fact that people still continue to quote this movie in casual conversation says it all.


Monty Python and the Holy Grail
So silly yet so smart.

Sixteen CandlesBecause we all want Jake Ryan.

Better Off DeadBefore John Cusack was super famous.

It Happened One Night

Clark Gable is a babe. And he began the shocking trend of not wearing undershirts.

2 comments:

  1. This is an awesome idea. I might do it on my blog, if that's not copying too much.
    Change "sarcastic and cynical." I'm not kidding: those have very bad connotations at BYU. As much as it would be nice to keep your creativity, something like "witty and skeptical" is a good middle ground. Seriously. I don't want you to lose out on a scholarship opportunity because they think you're malicious and jaded. That's what sarcastic and cynical means in Provo.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ah, I see how you're copying me now.

    ReplyDelete