14 February 2017

Reasons why my Valentine is better than your Valentine:

Be prepared, I'm about to get mushy gushy here.

1. He sports a well groomed ginger mustache.
2. We never argue.
3. He is never critical.
4. He is only grumpy when he's hungry.
5. He will eat anything I prepare for him and usually asks for more.
6. He gets along well with my parents. They adore him and he spends quality time with them out of his own volition.
7. His has one best mate, Jeremy Bear, with whom he hangs out only when I'm not home -- and sometimes in the evening, but he always comes back at a decent hour.
8. He will watch anything on TV with me.
9. He never gets tired of snuggling.
10. He doesn't mind when I haven't showered and I smell like BO and fritos. Actually, I think he prefers that I don't shower.
11. He loves me so much that he can't bear being separated from me for even the length of a shower. He cries outside the door.
12. He gets jealous and protects me from potential threats (usually of the small, furry variety)

Basically, he's the best.





Look, he even helps my momma shovel snow! He's a handsome devil AND a kindhearted gentleman.

1 comment:

  1. I hate to be the one to break it to you, but your valentine is cheating on you with your other love. http://i60.tinypic.com/1zg6djr.jpg

    ReplyDelete