16 May 2013

Speed Racer:

Three times a day, I'm supposed to get out of bed, don a one-size-fits-all hospital robe, unplug my IV cart from the wall, and take a little walk down the hall. Well, less of a walk and more of a very slow shuffle. Good news is, I'm going farther every day! And everyone compliments me on my cat slippers--given, they're adorable.

However today, Dad and I had a small adventure. We walked all the way to the elevators and took a trip to another floor! It was monumental.

I'm getting faster too. I'm nearly speed racing down the hallway, pushing that beeping and buzzing cart in front of me. You know, I'm so good that I think it's time to challenge room 8 to a race tonight. The fact that he fought against Nazis during the second world war doesn't scare me. My stumpy legs can take him.

1 comment: