For all of you who have been following my medical saga, the surgery is on again. It is scheduled for May 7th at Oregon Health and Science University in Portland. In two months, I will be cut open and my sweet, but pesty tumor, Georg, will be scooped out. Goodbye to my perfectly formed stomach, hello five-inch scar. I will be in the hospital two to four weeks after the surgery and then resting at home for the rest of the summer.
Do think of me, my loved ones. Do not forget me while I waste away from boredom at home. I will be reading lots of books and welcome any suggestions.
I love you all, and if I do not survive, please tell the world how much I loved cats. Please start a cat charity in my name.
Thanks.
 |
| At least the hospital is literally in one of the prettiest parts of Portland. |
 |
| Graphic of the panc. It's probably the ugliest organ in the body. |
Debbie!!! It's so exciting to meet you in the blogger world! One day I will post my debut entry, I promise. Hope you enjoyed your last day in NYC :)
ReplyDelete