09 February 2013

Obsessions are more fun than homework:

Okay, so it's been awhile. I guess life has been so fluid lately that I haven't developed a lot of new rants, but I can update you on my current obsessions. Ladies and gentlemen, the list of the week:

1. Doing whatever I can to look like Zooey Deschanel. She is my style, fashion, hair, everything icon. Bottom line, you're beautiful and I want all your clothes. Hats off to the What Would Zooey Wear blog for satisfying my daily obsession with her New Girl outfits: http://wwzdw.com/.

2. The Anthropologie sale section. They added 300 new items last week. I probably shouldn't be giving this away because then all you short, skinny girls will take all the size 2 petites.

3. Moose tracks ice cream. Is there really anything to say about this except that if I was presented with a bowl of this ice cream or Jude Law to make out with, I might choose the ice cream? It tastes that heavenly.

4. The Civil Wars. Makes me want to put on a Scarlett O'Hara curtain dress and prance around the grounds of a plantation house in the South. Anyone for a trip to Georgia? Plus, they're husband and wife duo; it's adorable.

No comments:

Post a Comment