09 May 2012

Time to make Life-Changing Decisions:

This past week I re-planned my life, for like the eighteen thousandth time. I filled in some details and changed my college plan. Here's the update:

1. I added a Comms minor. Which means I basically added another year at BYU. Graduation April 2014, anyone? I guess that's when I should graduate anyways.
2. I decided that once I complete all the French courses I need, I'm going to start taking Russian.
3. Going to do an awesome internship, possibly two? Washington Seminar? CFR?
4. Going to apply to an APSIA grad school and get a masters in international affairs. Hopefully, I can get into Columbia. That's my dreammmmm.
5. Going to cut off all my hair and dye it red.

Alright, jk on the last one. Although, I need to do something crazy and drastic to my appearance. Stat. I'm so bored. Piercings? Yes. I think yes.

1 comment:

  1. Russian?! Yes, please join me! We can speak frusslish together.

    ReplyDelete