05 March 2012

Things I Am Thinking About Today:

1. My first impressions of people are usually right. Sometimes down the road, I deceive myself and convince my excellent judge of character that, for better or for worse, I'm wrong. But then the truth comes out and I learn that they are just who I first made them out to be.
2. You're a douche. 3. Emily Whittle is the love of my life.
4. I am probably going to die alone.
5. I'm really not very funny. Only I am. To myself.
6. I don't believe much in second chances. Except that I give them.
7. Only six more weeks of hell being at home!
8. Kroll.

3 comments:

  1. Hang in there girlfriend! You are so darling and here is my perception of what you wrote: 1-your first impressions are very correct, 2&3-I love you! 4-You most definitely will not die alone:) 5- I think you're hilarious and I love being around you. 6-You give second chances because you see the best in people and hope they will reach their full potential the second time around. Most of the time this is a wonderful thing. 7-You are amazing and perhaps this is a trial, a test. However, its not like this experience will ever happen again in your life, where you will be able to spend this much time at home; influencing your family for the better:) 8- I love you again!

    Hang in there! All my love.
    -Nicole Palmer

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Nicole! Ah, you are great. I loved every bit of your comment. Thanks for the reassurance that I won't die alone and I'm not actually stupid for giving second chances. You're probably right. I do try to give everyone the benefit of the doubt and I believe in trusting people. I think these are good things? haha.

      Thanks for checking in. I hope all is well with you and your cute husband!

      Lots of love,
      Debbie

      Delete
    2. I have to admit that, for me, second chances have usually only served to reinforce #1.

      Delete