- "Please sit alphabetically." - Committee Chair
- During roll call, the committee chair called, "The Republic of Korea," to which the Democratic People's Republic of Korea (North Korea), interjected: "I object, the Republic of Korea doesn't actually exist due to a formality!"
- "It's common sense, terrorism needs to be dealt with, so, uh, it's common sense." - A delegate.
- "Could we get a warning before something idiotic comes out of his mouth?" - A annoyed delegate in response to idiotic statements from another delegate.
- A letter by Jacob to his Committee Chair:
You have a hot face, and nice cleavage. Your hair looks soft and your lips look... comfy. But you've got a muffin top and your butt's too big. Lose 10 lbs. and I'll think about it.
Love, Jacob.
- A letter by Jacob to the North Korean delegate:
Whoops, I mean the Democratic People's Republic of Korea. You grew out your hair, you have lamb chops, you have glasses. I like your quirky personality, but please, save it for your WOW buddies.
Love, Jacob.
- A letter by Jacob to the U.S. delegate:
Good job, everyone here hates the U.S. for some reason. But you always combat those attacks with intelligence and confidence. Thank you.
Love, Jacob.
- To his Committee chair, again:
You look flustered, I could help you relax. ;)
Love, Jacob.
- And again:
I just realized that you are funny. Do you need someone to get you a refill on that smoothie?
Love, Jacob.
Who knew that Jacob could be so funny? And for the record, he is a very good friend for sticking out Model UN through thick and thin until the end.
Wow, Jacob really liked his representative lady chick director. He's the kind of student teachers are supposed to look out for.
ReplyDeleteWell she was student too, so that's less creepy. But, yes, he's the type to have crushes on teachers too.
ReplyDelete